NOW IN THEATERS...
* Don't Follow Me: I'm Lost, the tedium of touring with Bobby Bare Jr.
* Edge of Tomorrow, a popcorn film with all the right flavorings. Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt are great.
* Just a Sigh, a French romance starring Gabriel Byrne and lots of ennui.
* Night Moves, Kelly Reichardt's new drama stars Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning as environmental activists who take it too far.
WATCH IT AT HOME...
* And So They Were Married, a bland 1930s romantic comedy with Mary Astor and Melvyn Douglas as single parents looking for love.
* Dante's Inferno, starring Spencer Tracy as a carnival barker whose hell-themed attraction becomes his own personal hell.
* Montana Moon, an early Joan Crawford talkie, starring the actress as a flapper who falls for a cowboy.
* Mr. Soft Touch, a mix of crime and family make for an odd Christmas vehicle for Glenn Ford.
Current Soundtrack: Robbie Williams and Garbage B-sides