NOW IN THEATERS...
* Carrie, Kimberly Peirce's remake of Brian De Palma's adaptation of Stephen King.
* Ghostlight, indie horror from the Pacific NW.
* Hey Bartender, a documentary on Manhattan mixologists.
* Mars Project, the story of the schizophrenic Canadian rapper Conspiracy.
* Wadjda, a Saudi Arabian family drama about a little girl and a bicycle.
WATCH IT AT HOME...
* Drums Along the Mohawk, a tale of the Revolutionary War from director John Ford. Starring Henry Fonda and Claudette Colbert.
* Five Dolls for an August Moon, a stylish dud from Italian horror maestro Dario Argento.
* I Married a Witch, a Halloween comedy starring Veronica Lake. Directed by Rene Clair.
Current Soundtrack: Arcade Fire, "Reflektor" single