NOW IN THEATERS...
* Ain't Them Bodies Saints, and wait, isn't another one of them Casey Affleck?
* Austenland, you don't want to go to there.
* The Grandmaster, Wong Kar-Wai's latest potential masterpiece, butchered for the Americas, and this one dude (me) just won't shut up about it.
Plus, the Oregonian for 8/30: Kristen Bell cries all over her swimsuit in The Lifeguard; Low create an art movie out of their old music videos; and two documentaries from Ondi Timoner, We Live in Public and Dig!
WATCH IT AT HOME...
* Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye, featuring James Cagney's last gangster role. And one of his most despicable. So you're going to love it.
* Penny Serenade, this "marriage is hard" drama with Cary Grant and Irene Dunne will make you cry like a baby. Though hopefully not one of the ones that dies in the movie.
Current Soundtrack: The Orb, The Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld